AWA Alexander Watson Associates are pleased to announce that the AWA Sleeve Label Awards 2017 now is open for entries!
Download the entry form here, and send us your submission before January 27, 2017!
Fill out the Entry Form and send us your submission before January 27, 2017!
The winners of the second sleeve label awards have been announced.
Best Sleeve Label 2016
Entry Submitted by: McDowell Label, USA
Entry Name: Mad Hot Tingle Bronzer
Roll-fed MD Shrink Sleeve Category Winner
Entry Submitted by: Campbell Soup Company/Printpack Inc., USA
Brand Owner: Campbell Soup Company
Entry Name: Campbell's Microwavable Soup 15.4 oz.
Heat TD Sleeve Category Winner
Entry Submitted by: Syracuse Label & Surround Printing, USA
Brand Owner: Braided Oaks Spirits
Entry Name: Cosa Salvajé
The AWA International Sleeve Label Conference & Exhibition 2017 will be held on April 5-7 in Miami, FL, USA. Program and conference details can be found in the online brochure.
Please complete and submit the Entry Form via email to email@example.com. All entries are acknowledged by email receipt. The Sleeve Label Awards 2017 is open for entries until January 27, 2017.
The awards are open to all constituents of the sleeve label value chain from designers, film producers, printers/converters, end users/brand owners, etc.
- Heat TD Shrink
- Stretch Sleeves
- Roll-fed MD Shrink Sleeves
- Sleeved Cans
- Environmental Consideration (sleeve label which addresses the elements of environmental/sustainability. This can be judged on either materials, design and inks or a combination)
All entries will automatically be entered for “Best Sleeve Label Award 2017"
- Industry recognition through media coverage
- Framed certificate
- Featured display at the 2017 conference
- Complimentary registration for winning participants for the International Sleeve Label Conference 2018
For any additional questions please contact: Pouya Foroutan at firstname.lastname@example.org